Joint Forces #25
WU Wien TC.0.01, Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Wien
About this Event
Joint Forces – With Joint Forces to Success
Get support for your project from a community of innovators and entrepreneurs of BOKU:BASE, TUW i²c and WU. Present either your startup or your first idea in a relaxed setting and without pressure. At Joint Forces you have the opportunity to attract the attention of interested co-founders, employees and mentors. The feedback from the community can provide the decisive impulse for the next step.
- DATE: Thursday, 21st of Januaryr 2021
- LOCATION: WU, tba if online or offline
The event in 3 acts
- STARTUPS: Startups, which have provided their proof-of-concept, are pitching and looking for employees, valuable contacts or investors. You have 3 minutes for the pitch, followed by a Q&A.
- PROJECTS / IDEAS: Without guidelines or specifications, future founders are presenting their project ideas to get some feedback and perhaps even get to know future co-founders. You have 5 minutes for the pitch, followed by a Q&A.
- SHOUT-OUTS: Everyone spontenously has the chance to make an announcement, ask a brief question or introduce themself and what they are looking for during this event. No feedback, no questions – who wants to know more, has to ask for details during the networking afterwards. You have 1 minute for the pitch, followed by a Q&A.
Detailed information on pitches and projects will be communicated to the people who registered accordingly, once the application is closed.
Join Our Community
Join our Joint Forces Group on Facebook to participate in our entrepreneurial community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/816164538773975/
Please note: During this event photos and/or videos will be taken which may be published in various media for reports on the event or general PR.
- STARTUP: With an existing team, you identified a problem, you know the solutions on the market, and why they are not enough, and your solution is better, how you make money.
- PROJECT /IDEA: You identified a problem, you think you know the solution for that, and already came up with some hypotheses.