Joint Forces – With Joint Forces to Success
Get support for your project from a community of innovators and entrepreneurs of BOKU:BASE, TUW i²c and WU. Present either your startup or your first idea in a relaxed setting and without pressure. At Joint Forces, you have the opportunity to attract the attention of interested co-founders, employees and mentors. The feedback from the community can provide a decisive impulse for the next step.
- DATE: Thursday, 6th of May 2021
- LOCATION: online via Zoom (Link will be sent out one day before the event)
The event in 3 acts
- STARTUPS: Startups, which have provided their proof-of-concept, are pitching and looking for employees, valuable contacts or investors. You have 3 minutes for the pitch, followed by a Q&A.
- PROJECTS / IDEAS: Without guidelines or specifications, future founders are presenting their project ideas to get some feedback and perhaps even get to know future co-founders. You have 5 minutes for the pitch, followed by a Q&A.
- SHOUT-OUTS: Everyone spontaneously has the chance to make an announcement, ask a brief question or introduce themself and what they are looking for during this event. No feedback, no questions – who wants to know more has to ask for details during the networking afterwards. You have 1 minute for the pitch, followed by a Q&A.
Detailed information on pitches and projects will be communicated to the people who registered accordingly, once the application is closed.